Best WoW Guides 2012 Compared
Search this Blog
Get free WoW Guide
Enter Your Name & E-mail below to get our Free WoW Tips & Tricks Guide.
If you are thinking of buying a WoW CD key from eBay, there are things you need to consider before bidding for it. It is very popular to get CD key from eBay as it is easy and convenient. However, not to mention there are many scams around so beware. Here is a list of tips when you want to buy the CD key from eBay.
1. Look out the shipping cost. You want to save money so a Media Mail at USPS will cost around $2.00. Don’t bid if you can’t see any shipping cost.
2. Don’t pay more than $5.00 if your purchase is more than $30.
3. Check out the seller reputation.
4. Ask the seller some questions you need to clarify such as, “What the total price including the shipping cost?”. If the seller doesn’t answer, don’t bid.
5. Check if the key is used or new. If the key is used, ask if there is a guest pass key that will let you play for a while before buying a full use CD key.
Once you have everything checked, then it is safe for you to place your bid and wait for a few days before you enjoy your game.